Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

oneesan89
 05/10/10 02:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: tkun

Aiden noticed the girl walking forward. It took her long enough, she had been standing in the same spot for around ten minutes, and she was stupid enough to stay and stare at her rubbing her eyes. Bored, she followed the girl, not really wanting to want, just to roam around and observe others. "Do I want to 'roll' with you? Eh..."

Siomara turned around and looked at the bored girl. "Yeah roll with me. You know come along with me! DUH!!" Siomara went outside and passed a guy in a tree. She glanced up and noticed he was playing with wat looked like molecular structures but the sun was in her eyes so she turned away from him and searched for her sunglasses in her purse. As she looked for her sunglasses she asked the bored girl, "So, bored girl what is your name anyways? Oh man i forgot my sunglasses crap! Sorry about that i just need my sunglasses. So what is your name and do you want to get something to eat?"

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/10/10 02:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sprig was walking around the school campus looking every which way with wide red eyes, the silver shining brightly from within. She found the garden and walked into it just as the wind started to blow cherry blossom petals all around her making her twirl in delight. Her waist length hair flowing around her. She did a little dance with the wind as it started to lift her off the ground while she continued to twirl around gracefully like a ballerina. While all this was going on, she did not realize there were other students in the garden. She smiled happily for this was her senior year at Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children and the wind was congratulating her for making it to her last year. She started to giggle in delight, her laughter sounding like bell chimes.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
razi_leonhart
 05/10/10 03:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi left his tree and walked past his classmate "sprig you shouldnt do that in a skirt ya know. " razi said as he stopped right up under her and gazed up.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/10/10 03:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

She lets out a surprise squeak and causes her to lose her concentration on the wind which made it cease to exist. So with nothing holding her, gravity decided to show up and drop her; right on top of Razi. "oooowwww...." she groans out holding her head as she tries to sit up.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
razi_leonhart
 05/10/10 03:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi smiled a little. " reminds me of my freshman year run in with you. "

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/10/10 03:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sprig shakes her head a little before looking at Razi with a giggle- "you always seem to be in the right spot at the right time. But seriously, you need to stop startling me while i'm in the air you perv." She smacks him in the shoulder before climbing off of him dusting her skirt off as she goes. She straightens herself out before turning around and walking across the garden leaving Razi behind.

Profile Email Website
Demoinai
 05/10/10 03:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Lyisa yawns. "So bright today..." She pulls a small hat over her face as she marches across the courtyard. "Lets see, where was that class now?" She asked herself as she walked into the building in front of her.

Hi.

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 07:07AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi laughed a little as he stood. he turned in the opposite direction and walked to his next class.

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/11/10 09:59AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(transfer student- Takeshi252)

Name: Syaoran
Grade: 3rd year
Ability: master swordsman (if that counts), Kudan (fire wolf), other fire powers
Personality: sweet, happy (but only ony the outside), serious
Other info: left eye is glass and hates being forgotten by Princess Sakura. He is also an archeologist.
Picture: look at my avatar

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
tkun
 05/11/10 10:10AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: oneesan89

Quote by: tkun

Aiden noticed the girl walking forward. It took her long enough, she had been standing in the same spot for around ten minutes, and she was stupid enough to stay and stare at her rubbing her eyes. Bored, she followed the girl, not really wanting to want, just to roam around and observe others. "Do I want to 'roll' with you? Eh..."

Siomara turned around and looked at the bored girl. "Yeah roll with me. You know come along with me! DUH!!" Siomara went outside and passed a guy in a tree. She glanced up and noticed he was playing with wat looked like molecular structures but the sun was in her eyes so she turned away from him and searched for her sunglasses in her purse. As she looked for her sunglasses she asked the bored girl, "So, bored girl what is your name anyways? Oh man i forgot my sunglasses crap! Sorry about that i just need my sunglasses. So what is your name and do you want to get something to eat?"

"Oh," Aiden simply said. "I guess I could hang with you for a few minutes. I'm Aiden, sophomore. Genius," she added. She ignored the guy in the tree, already finding him weird. She slowed down as the girl flailed around for her sunglasses. "...If I said yes, would you pay?"

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279144
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search