Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

tkun
 05/07/10 09:25AM (Read 70084 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend

Welcome _______,

The staff here at Tsukaya’s Academy of Gifted Children in Japan are all the more pleased to send you this invitation. We’ve heard of your… unusual circumstances, for example, your uncanny ability to _______. Others outside of this school will not understand the depth of your individuality and gifts and will ostracize you, and perhaps attempt to lock you up and kill you. Here, you have nothing to worry about as you will be surrounded of familiar of the same kind who will accept you for who you are.

You do not have to worry about getting the right nutrition as we serve nothing but the best. The academy has vast scenery and enough architectural space to house you. Athletes are pampered with gyms and recreational courts and there are more than enough artistic programs for the intellectual lot. Now, all you must do if bring yourself.

_______, we are patiently waiting for you with open arms.

Character Template:

Name:
Grade:
Ability: (no more than three, and nothing super-powerful.)
Personality:
Other info: (tell a bit about his/her history or anything else you’d like.)
Picture: (anime)

Rules ~
1. No God-modding; no being God, auto-hitting, and controlling other people's characters.
2. Post templates, I'll put them in the first post so you won't lose them and stuff.
3. Romance, Drama, & fighting ftw.

S T U D E N T S
Name: Raziel Leonhart
Grade:seinor
Ability: soulbased attacks flying with wings , sword generation
Personality: happy weird and pervy
Other info: left behind after his family was slaughtered he raised him self up until he destroyed the kingdom who killed his parents. he lives in his castle during the summer and throws wild parties
Picture:
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/hottopic_shockhound_production/images/500812/Male_Angel_large.jpg[/img]

Name: Siomara Z. Laurent
Grade: Junior/3rd year
Ability: Shift changer, controls any form of water, and have healing powers (still working on those)
Personality: Goofy, loves music and gardens when stressed and lonely. Also likes to make friends!
Other info: Lost parents when six years old. Grew up with an long distant aunt who was always scared of me and called me Princess of Vampires! I left when i was ten to Japan to find what I truely am! Before I left my aunt gave me a sword that belonged to my mother and she told me that i had many battles ahead of me!! The sun hurts me alot so I only come out at night mostly! I still search to see what happened to my parents, who I really am and if I am the Princess of Vampires or not! But until then I practice my skills and try to live a normal life!

[b]Me out at night!!![/b]
[img]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/G/GI/GIR/girlbound/1133117558_lmoonlight.jpg[/img]
[b]Me in battle form!!!!![/b]
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o161/tenten654/anime%20vampires/vampire-1.jpg[/img]

Name:Okami hakujin
Grade:freshmen
Ability:can control element ice but not very well and turn it in to a weapon only tonfas
Personality:shy serious only when fightiing
Other info:grew up in the snow mountains training with the monks that were learning to hone his skills he left the mountains one day to get somme supplises for them and when he returned they were killed by a merstious and never completed his training. as he was leaving the mountains he found a snow wolf pup that was injured and he healed it it started following him and now he travels with his new friend were ever he goes.
Picture [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/155/1/e/KHR___Hibari_Kyoya_by_mrsloth.jpg[/img]
picture of pet [img]http://animeotakus.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/okami_01.jpg[/img]

Name: Lyisa Ysela
Grade:Freshmen
Ability: Flora Manipulation and Fire Manipulation
Personality: Shy and talkative, carries a bag of jelly beans with her everywhere.
Other info: Comes from a family of failed inventors who, after their last experiment, went missing. Lyisa herself is convinced that they got lost on their way to the market.
Picture: [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/Demoinai/blah.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Cristian Maurer
Grade: Senior
Abilitiy: Carrys the Soul of a Grim Reaper(shinigami) in him, that grand him so far: The death luck, sensing the lifeforce around him, and magic at beginners level
Personality: A bit Gloomy, distances himself from others, things that death is the grace of the eternal slumber and the only true mercy on this world
Other info: He likes Cats, cause cats aren`t afraid of the death-god in him, he latly started to develop an interest in scyth,
Picture: [img]http://muellabfuhr-clan.de/anime13.jpg[/img]

[color=red] Name: Spriggan_d
Grade: 12th/Senior/4th year (how ever they go about it in Japan)
Ability: healing, shapeshifter, wind
Personality: a quiet woman who is usually found out in the gardens under the cherryblossoms reading a book or people watching.
Other info: The only daughter to Satan and God as well as the first shinigami. She usually resides more in Makai (which is a place where all shinigamis work and live.
A place that is in between heaven and hell) working on cases where people who are not supposed to die do or they do die but do not leave perrogative and stay long over due. [/color]
Picture: [IMG]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af199/spriggan_d/myshinigami.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Aiden
Grade: 11th
Ability: manipulates thunder/electricity & light
Personality: quiet, blunt, spontaneous
Other info: Aiden barely speaks and doesn't like explaining her past.
Picture: [IMG]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy314/Thatkidonthemoon/Scene_love_by_rierii.jpg[/IMG]

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/07/10 11:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name: Raziel Leonhart
Grade:seinor
Ability: soulbased attacks flying with wings , sword generation
Personality: happy weird and pervy
Other info: left behind after his family was slaughtered he raised him self up until he destroyed the kingdom who killed his parents. he lives in his castle during the summer and throws wild parties
Picture:

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/07/10 11:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

other form

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
Karmarov
 05/07/10 11:36AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name: Cristian Maurer
Grade: Senior
Abilitiy: Carrys the Soul of a Grim Reaper(shinigami) in him, that grand him so far: The death luck, sensing the lifeforce around him, and magic at beginners level
Personality: A bit Gloomy, distances himself from others, things that death is the grace of the eternal slumber and the only true mercy on this world
Other info: He likes Cats, cause cats aren`t afraid of the death-god in him, he latly started to develope an intrest in scyth,
Picture:

Das Leben ist leichter zu ertragen, mit einem Spruch für alle Lebenslagen! ][ Please do not confuse me with facts. I have a stucked opinion!

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 05/07/10 12:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name:
Grade:
Ability: (no more than three, and nothing super-powerful.)
Personality:
Other info: (tell a bit about his/her history or anything else you’d like.)
Picture: (anime)
Name: Spriggan Daisuke
Grade: 12th/Senior/4th year (how ever they go about it in Japan)
Ability: healing, shapeshifter, wind
Personality: a quiet woman who is usually found out in the gardens under the cherryblossoms reading a book or people watching.
Other info: The only daughter to Satan and God as well as the first shinigami. She usually resides more in Makai (which is a place where all shinigamis work and live. A place that is inbetween heaven and hell) working on cases where people who are not supposed to die do or they do die but do not leave perrogative and stay long over due.

Picture:

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Urufu21
 05/07/10 05:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name:Okami hakujin
Grade:freshmen
Ability:can control element ice but not very well and turn it in to a weapon only tonfas
Personality:shy serious only when fightiing
Other info:grew up in the snow mountains training with the monks that were learning to hone his skills he left the mountains one day to get somme supplises for them and when he returned they were killed by a merstious and never completed his training. as he was leaving the mountains he found a snow wolf pup that was injured and he healed it it started following him and now he travels with his new friend were ever he goes.
Picture
picture of pet

Profile Email
tkun
 05/08/10 02:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name: Aiden
Grade: 11th
Ability: manipulates thunder/electricity & light
Personality: quiet, blunt, spontaneous
Other info: Aiden barely speaks and doesn't like explaining her past.
Picture:

OPEN!!! Start teh Rping!

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/08/10 03:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name: Siomara Z. Laurent
Grade: Junior/3rd year
Ability: Shift changer, controls any form of water, and have healing powers (still working on those)
Personality: Goofy, loves music and gardens when stressed and lonely. Also likes to make friends!
Other info: Lost parents when six years old. Grew up with an long distant aunt who was always scared of me and called me Princess of Vampires! I left when i was ten to Japan to find what I truely am! Before I left my aunt gave me a sword that belonged to my mother and she told me that i had many battles ahead of me!! The sun hurts me alot so I only come out at night mostly! I still search to see what happened to my parents, who I really am and if I am the Princess of Vampires or not! But until then I practice my skills and try to live a normal life!

Me out at night!!!

Me in battle form!!!!!

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
tkun
 05/08/10 05:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aiden ran fingers through her hair, trying to keep it from falling in her eyes too much. She cursed to herself, quietly mumbling that she needed an hair cut or rather a new hair style. The girl was walking through the hallways of Tsakuya's Academy for the Gifted. This was her second year here, and she was just finally figuring out her way around this extremely large school. Just what could she do today? Class would surely be boring and she didn't feel like listening to a teacher who majored in a boring subject to teach boredom. Today she would cut class and probably find some ofher friends who were doing the exact same thing; well, if they weren't kicked out first.

Profile Email
Demoinai
 05/08/10 06:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I know I'm probably a little late, please forgive me!

Name: Lyisa Ysela
Grade:Freshmen
Ability: Flora Manipulation and Fire Manipulation
Personality: Shy and talkative, carries a bag of jelly beans with her everywhere.
Other info: Comes from a family of failed inventors who, after their last experiment, went missing. Lyisa herself is convinced that they got lost on their way to the market.
Picture:

Bows deeply as she enters.

Hi.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277646
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search