Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 The Rp Forum has begun

razi_leonhart
 02/22/10 11:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

and so far its stands.: razi_leonhart as king of ecclesia.
generals have not been vied for so i will substitute them until they are filled
animedude554 is hexters weapon

murk has sided with hexter

urufu has sided with ecclesia

nelson is undecided

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 03/16/10 01:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

The wind blows across the fiels and razi watches the grass dance. " so peaceful." he turns and faces the destroyed landscape he had just created." it was beautiful over here to but i overdid it." he walked past burning bodies and into a nearby building. he grabbed the small pendant on the wall nearest him."so much trouble for such a small reward."a voice behind him made him flinch in surprise."help " the voice said.Razi turned and a small girl crawled out from under the bed."bastards were even kidnapping children." he bent to her and lifted her into his arms." ill get you to a safe place ok?" the girl passed out and razi walked toward his kingdom visible in the distance

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 04/03/10 07:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

name: -unknown-
Rp name -unknown-
Age: -also unknown- but for some reason is in the form of the little girl razi has picked up (see post above)
Bio: -unknown as of yet- (see post above)
Etc.: powers develop as thoughts accelerate. form/shape-shifter, others are yet to be known.
Picture. will be inserted later.

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 04/03/10 07:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

The wind continues to build up speed and the little girl almost slips out of his arms. He grips tighter and she awakens for just a moment only to see him and pass out again. strangely, the moment she passes out, the kingdom of ecclesia becomes further away than before. The harsh wind blows some dust upon them, she sneezes and he looks away from the wind. He looks up and sees himself at the border of his kingdom. "It appears that there is something about this girl that shall change the tide of this war"

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 04/16/10 12:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi stared at his gates and they opened. he wallked in and was swarmed by his officers ."take her to infirmary. and get me something to drink." the servants rushed and obeyed. razi sat on the stairs to his castle and sighed."well then it begins."

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 04/16/10 06:15PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

In the infirmary, the girl woke up startled, noticed her clothes were changed, blushed in thought, looked around, hit her head on the bed frame, and knocked herself out cold.
Meanwhile, razi was sipping his drink when two of his officers reported upon a certain incident that just happened. Razi's eyes widened upon such a report. It said ..........

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 04/20/10 09:05AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(fairy play ur character not mine k)
razi stared down his officers."well whats wrong." the officers stuttered a bit but then replied." we have message from the nymphs kingdom accross the lakes. they request your assistance in the war effort against the Lamian army." razi sighed and waved them off. he stood and walked to the infirmary to question the girl

Profile Email
takeshi252
 04/21/10 09:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(latecomer Takeshi252)

name:Takeshi252
Rp name: Scarlett
Bio: honestly not much is known about Scarlett nobody has ever lived to tell anything about her...
Etc: EPIC VAMPIRE POWERS!!!!
Side: with Razi and fairy
Picture:

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 04/22/10 09:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(since there isnt a bad guy yet ill make a second character. and play both of my peoples.)
Name:Selta Nom
Bio: a well know tactican and warrior. he hates Raziel for many reasons laterto be reavealed
Etc: powers of elemental control and manipulation of wepons
Pic: later)

Profile Email
takeshi252
 04/22/10 10:20AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*slips a "JOB NEEDED" paper under Raziel's door and knocks*

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279144
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search