Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 how to get a date.

Bastard
 04/04/11 05:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Ahhh the famous "What are you think'n about question" .....girls ask me this......"ALOT" being as how I'm completely insane and so random I make the numbers associated with Pi repeative you can imagine what is said in response to this question. biggest advice I can give you is either A.) try your hardest to not look like your think'n about stuff all the damned time. or B.) Answer the question as honestly as you possibly can. Even if that answer is that your think'n about another girl.....also the look of doom isn't as bad as everyone believes.....its actually kinda cute on a couple girls others its like "WTF woman ya fall out of the scary tree and smack every branch on the way to the ground then it fall on ya?!?!" actually saw a shirt on the front it said "I just got the look for my girlfriend and has an arrow pointing to the right" on the back it said "If this head is hung in shame its a sign that I'm not single" interesting shirt........

Just remember gentle men if your seeking a date be prepared to be ruled for all eternity.

This message has been brought to you by BASTARD!! .....and his evil bed bunnies....

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 04/04/11 05:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i can't believe this forum is still alive. so how many ppl have we saved from suicide and loneliness with this self-help? if not here are some pickup lines u can try:

1) If you were Sprite, Id obey my thirst!
2) What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.
3) I have Skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?
4) The body is made up of 90% water and Im thirsty.
5) Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Bastard
 04/28/11 11:38AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Lol I hope you didn't count the zipper teeth on your pants lol, couple more old school ones.

1.) -=Trip and fall infront of the girl with a very very loud thud=- "Ouch I think I just fell for you"
2.) "Is this heaven....cause you look like an angel"

FYI most pickup lines never work unless they are extremely clever and or the girl has never heard them before. Best advice is be creative, and if the girl is surrounded by guys or girls your goal is to get here away from the group. Best way to do this is ignore the fact that she is hot and bet a complete*censored*then walk away with out giving her a chance to say anything to do.

BTW worst that could happen is the girl says no. Big deal moving on just remember there are 3 women for every 1 man on the planet and with the wars continuing the ratio between men and women will only continue to increase. Whats that old saying....in order to win ya have to play the game.

This message has been brought to you by BASTARD!! .....and his evil bed bunnies....

Profile Email
Kami Akai
 05/28/11 05:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Bastard

BTW worst that could happen is the girl says no. Big deal moving on just remember there are 3 women for every 1 man on the planet and with the wars continuing the ratio between men and women will only continue to increase. Whats that old saying....in order to win ya have to play the game.

I thought the worst thing that a girl can say is "I'll think about it." At least no they don't leave you hanging.

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
Bastard
 06/06/11 01:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

True if ya don't know if she likes you or not its hard to move onto the next one......but keep in mind "THERE IS A CHANCE" when she says "I'll think about it" lol

Profile Email
Anonymous: haruhispammer
 06/07/11 02:14AM  

Sowwies but when a girl says she'll thinks about it she doesn't feel anything for you. U gots to actively do something then. Like... change ur way with gals.

And it'll ruin ur chances totally if u starts playing mr-nicer-than-anybodys because that's soooo lame! Neutral

Bastard
 06/07/11 02:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lol Usually if I get the "I'll think about it" line I go horny bastard and slap dat ass! lol nah lol usually I just walk away. Only to later run into her with a bed bunny in tow. Bed bunnies are FUN!

Profile Email
Kami Akai
 06/11/11 03:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: haruhispammer

Sowwies but when a girl says she'll thinks about it she doesn't feel anything for you. U gots to actively do something then. Like... change ur way with gals.

And it'll ruin ur chances totally if u starts playing mr-nicer-than-anybodys because that's soooo lame! Neutral

LOL I told Wired "I'll think about it" when he asked me out

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 09/12/11 03:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

thread revival!!!
I say things like 'I'll think about it", or 'maybe', or even change the topic to actually get away from them. If they were completely serious and determined, they'd click the -try again- button and I would evaluate from there. Keeping a guy by his heart strings makes the girl feel not only in control but also obliged to him (better chance of yes) , especially if he shows that he really cares. So if she says she'll think about it, give her a little time and confront again.

for some reason the tripping in front of her and saying 'I fell for you' is.... cute? stupid, but funny. It would have to be done just right: realistic falling, eye-contact, maybe even a dorky smile or something. If you do it in public, avoid doing it again, especially for other girls.

Every person is unique, so like a job interview you gotta flaunt your points. Even if you don''t know what she's like or how to approach then look at her and you'll be able to figure it out.

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
Bastard
 09/20/11 03:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Oops! funny thing is I did that back in high school to my "back then high school sweet heart". Only did it once because it really FREAK"N HURT DAMNIT!.....so yeah there I was totally twitterpatetid staring ya know, a you tube video where you see the person walk'n allong texting and then something bad happens and they try to act like nothing happened. yeah.....anyway my foot caught on a propped up tile or something and I totally face planted! I mean my body smacking the ground ECHOED people were laughing ya know classic DUMBASS move. I just wanted to just lay there and die at that point then I heard her ask me "Are you ok?" thats when the line popped in my head. Turned my head and look up at her gave her my smirk/shit eatting grin and said "I think just fell for you". We were together for 3 and a half years.....it didn't end as well as it started but eh was great while it lasted!! lol oh and by the way it helps if the woman already likes you to begin with.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.10 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279095
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search