Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 Convention Information for ALL!

Sailor Moon
 06/02/06 02:10PM  
MMMMM
flirty

Attention Anime Fans!!!!

It is that time of year again…yep…time for Anime Festival Orlando (AFO7). When is it you ask… It is July 28, 29, & 30, 2006 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. So be sure to mark your calendar with “AFO” in really big letters across those days!! For more information about our location and reservation information, check out AFO7 and click on “hotel” for all you need to know.

***Time is running out to pre-register for passes….the deadline is June 16th!! Hurry to get in on the great pricing. We have 1-day and 3-day passes. Hurry and get yours before time runs out!!

We have a great line up of guests…including some of the FMA cast:

Vic Mignogna (Edward)
Chris Sabat (Armstrong)
Aaron Dismuke (Alphonse)
Troy Willingham (Roy Mustang)

We also have industry Producer & writer Mark Handler; producer of Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ghost in the Shell, and many, many more!!! Also joining us is Quinton Flynn, the voice of Reno in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

We have many more guests… check out AFO7 for more info & biographies.

We have some NEW events & contests this year. You have to come and enjoy the fun. New this year are:

A Night at the Movies: The AFO Fan Film Contest
AFOscars
Project Cosplay
Guitar Hero Jam Session & Karaoke Revolution Party
…and more!! (AFO7)

Our classic & well loved events and contest are back such as:

Happy! Happy! COSPLAY Go! Go! Go!
AMV Contest
Costume Contest
The Weakest Geek 5
The Dating Game
Video Game Tournaments
…. And much more!! (AFO7)

There will also be screening rooms, panels, a large dealers room, and so much fun you won’t know what to do first!! So come and join us for 3 anime filled days and get your otaku on!!!

If you have not already, check us out at: AFO7

We look forward to seeing you there!!

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
spiggy
 06/02/06 06:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I guess it\'s the con season again. For those in the Tri-State area, there\'s Ikasucon, which is going on July 14-16. Apparently, Puffy Amiyumi, will be in the area.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
VampireShinigami
 06/02/06 08:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

For those of us in the south, next weekend (June 9-11), there\'s A-Kon in Dallas, TX.

There comes a time in every fangirl's life, when you just have to say to yourself... "I will not lick the computer screen".

Profile Email Website
hanyo
 06/02/06 08:15PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

Anaheim, CA... AnimeExpo July 1st-4th

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Arsuru
 06/03/06 01:13AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by hanyo: Anaheim, CA... AnimeExpo July 1st-4th
Yeah, and CLAMP will be there, and I won\'t.. T_T Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket? hehe... Someone, have them sign something for me, or get me a picture. I\'ll love you. o.O

-AD\'s resident, self-proclaimed CLAMP whore

PLEEEEAAAASSSE!!! o_O

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 06/04/06 04:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
angelic

Im planning on heading to AF07 in orlando July 2006. Haven\'t decided but im sure i\'ll be there as my typical furry self. MUHAHAHA. oh well lemme know if you\'re going to make it to. bye for now all

Profile Email Website
Raine
 06/04/06 06:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

AC Cubed 2006

Anime Convention in Canada\'s Capital
Travelodge Ottawa West Hotel & Convention Centre
Ottawa, Ontario
Nov 18-19, 2006

Ottawa\'s fan-run Anime Convention is ready for its third year! We are currently working to bring you a longer, larger convention with more events. Watch this website for more information as it becomes available.

Can\'t wait to see you in November!

http://www.ac-cubed.ca/

Profile Email
Tamarinde
 06/04/06 07:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

FACTS 2006

14-15 October
Ghent - Belgium

http://www.facts-convention.com/fa_index.html

---
The sixteenth edition of F.A.C.T.S., the biggest SF, fantasy & anime convention in the Benelux, takes place on October 14th and 15th 2006 .

As usual, the place to be is the I.C.C. (International Congress Centrum) in the lovely Citadelpark in Ghent (Belgium).
---

Profile Email
Nana
 06/05/06 10:35AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by VampireShinigami: For those of us in the south, next weekend (June 9-11), there\'s A-Kon in Dallas, TX.

OMG, someone else who is going to A-Kon? That is so awesome. I\'m going with a ton of friends. Can\'t wait for the Penicillin concert.

"Foreteller of the moon, lead me by your guidance, if not sleep in silence."-D'espairsRay "in vain"

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 06/05/06 10:01PM  
MMMMM
angelic

Mr. Green Tatushiko: of course I will be there - I am on the staff after all!! Mr. Green

(sorry...but i do not have enough authority to get any extra badges or anything Frown )

And MD will be there too. ^_^ I am hoping to enjoy the con this year as in the past (except last year) I have always been busy doing things..lol..but that is what happens when you are a part of things. ^_^

I am totally looking forward to AFO7...it is gonna rock...we have lots of fun stuff this year..i cannot wait.

I will be wearing my staff shirt...and I plan on wearing my Luna hat that i got and have a little collar with a bell to go with it...just a ribbon with a bell on it...since i did not get to wear it last year..I am excited to wear it this year. Big Grin

Well..that is all...just wanted to let you know that i was going ot be there. Hope to see you there. ^_^

*hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.23 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278382
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search