Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Crashcat
 08/04/07 04:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

OMG!!! IT'S A FREAKAZOID!!!!!!!

なんとね :P

Good to hear that it's going ok... Bad to hear that you just spend a ps3 or somethingelse on it

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/10/07 04:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well take off is in less than 14 hours and 45 min. I'm heading to Maryland. gonna see Shannon. Take this test for the corrections department. And hopefully get hired. Shannon nearly squealed yesterday when i reminded her of my visit only being a day away. She is needless to say excited. I miss that girl. But anyways. I just wanted to say see you in a week AD with pictures and updates.

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 08/15/07 12:05PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sadly I left my camera at Shannon's. But the good thing is she's gonna take some more pictures for me before sending it back though. So In about a week or two you can expect Pics. *thinks* I do believe they will all be innocent. Except for maybe one which may scare a few people *evil foxly chuckle* Hmm wish i would've never left. If it wouldnt have cost over 300 bucks to extend my ticket by 2 days i would've. It's funny cause her parents hated to see me leave. *nods and smiles* I have never been so quickly and easily relaxed and happy. Well I promise that the minute my camera returns. I'll upload the pictures so you all get to see this wonderful woman.

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Kai
 08/15/07 12:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

thats awesome! great to hear yur having a good time!

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/16/07 08:55AM  
MMMMM
confused

Before you start reading my rant....just know that I consider you a dear friend and that is why I am saying what I am saying...and I do hope the Corrections job works out for you and opens up new possibilities for you.

...I made a post in your other thread....

I am happy for you that you seem to be in a good place right now...but i am seeing a trend & i have told you that.

You tell me one thing and then I am reading another. I just want you to be happy but i have noticed (& MD too) that all your "girlfriends" seem to have parents that love you, that you just adore & respect & make you feel good, and then in some fashion they turn into crazies. Ok...I am confused & cannot keep track of all your "girlfriends". Last I hear it was Kimi...now Shannon.... you tell me your not ready for a relationship...lets see where it goes....told her just friends.... I am so confused....... *needs the smiley with the crazy eyes*

Tatsu, I am only trying to be your friend and offer some advice. I want to see you happy and successful. Yet you seem to keep going down the same path. I try my hardest to keep my mouth shut on this but it bothers me that you keep jumping from girl to girl to girl. I am going to try my best to ignore or disregard your telling of your love life cause i am seriously frustrated, confused, and who knows what else. I only hope you find true happiness someday.

I hope things work out for you with this Corrections job. It sucks that it will take a long time before you hear anything but I do hope it works out for you. Maybe someday you will even re-start going back to school and get a degree in something. I just hope you find a career that you enjoy and you can succede and grow at.

*hugs* I am sorry to get so upset..I hope you know that I wish you all the best...I am just trying to be your friend and tell you what I see from my perspective. I worry about my friends and I hope you are not too upset with me for voicing my concerns....

...Well....I need to get back to work.... Best of luck with the Corrections job...I hope it comes thru for you.

Matane...... (and my apologies for posting this here...I probably should have emailed this instead of posting it....oh well....what's done is done.....)

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/16/07 10:02AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*pokes big sis* Was single for a month and a half before I decided to enter this. I do constantly think about the shit you've said but. I cant be afraid of the same thing constantly happening though. If I am. I'll never be happy. You know this is someone I've at least Physically Known for Months. It helps that i met her parents first. Then met her second on the way to Piney point. It helps that we both developed feelings for each other while at Piney point. It helps that those feelings remained pretty damn strong during the time we were seperate and finally brought us back together. It helped that those feelings make us want to be together even though there will be a lot of hurdles. Shit there already has been. The next month that i have to be out here will suck.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/16/07 10:56AM  
MMMMM
confused

*steps back & thinks for a moment* I respect the fact that you cannot be afraid of what may happen or if things will keep repeating. BUT....a month and a half of being single does not seem like a lot of time to get your own life in order & get your feet grounded & also give time to yourself to just live - without the female companionship you seem to need in your life. I thought if you were going to stay single, then it would be for 6 months at the very least..hoping for a year. This way you could get a career under your feet or an education started without the complications of relationships - long distance or other wise.

I apologize if I am misunderstanding things. It just seems that every time you say you are going to slow down & take a step back you never do. It does not seem like it can be done in a months time..but hey...I am not you. SO....As I have always said - I wish you luck in all aspects of your life and wish all the happiness and success that is available to you. I hope things work out the way you want...not only with companionship but most importantly with your career and the direction you want to go in life and the things you want to achieve.

I am your friend. I worry about my friends. I think I have expressed my opinion enough that you know my position on everything. I think that - aside from all you have been through - you are young and have a lot of life yet to live. I just hope you take the chance to do just that...experience life and all it has to offer. I hope you find your true companion - whether that be Kimi, Shannon, or someone who you may not have met yet.....

All the best.... *hugs*

Matane.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/16/07 12:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

... Hmm Ok simply put. For me to figure out things it takes me less time then most people. I figured out what i was looking for and most of my problems thus far was i was not looking my OWN age. Shannon is Actually 3 months older than me so that makes it easier. I know that most of the problems until now has been that i've dated younger. So Now that i'm dating my own age. I can just hope that Shannon knows what she wants. She says she does and i believe her without problem. She's not lied to me since the moment i've known her. She's been honest to the point of where she's embarassed herself. I think that's a good sign. We're taking it slow but we both know what we want in our lives and in our futures and we decided to work together to reach them because we bring out the best in each other.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/17/07 08:06AM  
MMMMM
indifferent

Ok. Well after that explanation I think that all i can say is good luck. I am glad that you are (finally) with some one your own age for a change. I hope it works out for you. I am glad you feel like you have figured things out & that you have some sort of direction to go in your life. You know I wish you only the best.

I just hope I do not have to come back in a few months and say "I told you so" (like so many times in the past) BUT I am guessing you will tell me that I won't have to do that.

So...ummmm....yeah......I think that is all I can really say right now. I hope you get the Corrections job & again, it does suck that it will take a month before you hear anything. And I hope you find the happiness you are looking for with Shannon (or Kimi or whoever - I cannot keep track...)

Matane.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/19/07 09:46AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So Shannon and I were talking. Damnit i love it when she calls me. For months i used to call her. Now she calls me almost at the exact time i'm looking through my cellphones phone book for her name. So anyways. I knew i was going to have her visiting and staying over when i move out to Maryland but she dropped a bombshell on me yesterday when she said "I'll pay half the rent will that work? I was dumbfounded at first trying to figure out what she meant then I realized she'd decided to move in with me when i moved to Maryland. How freaking sweet is that. So now i'm looking for a house to rent with a decent backyard because she wants to bring her dog. Mind you her dog is a really sweet and wonderful female Yellow lab around 9 years old. So when she said Angie would be joining us I must admit I loved the idea. I have been seriously allergic to dogs over the last 9 years or so of my life until recently when i realized the allergy had subsided. So now i'm Very enthusiastic and she gave me two more reasons to move out there quickly.
Tatsu.

Sis i know your objections on this. but please realize two major important factors. We're the same age. And i must say. The love has been there for both of us for a long time. I know you're worried about me. And i'd be lying if i said i wasnt worried either. But I do hope this will be long lasting. It truly seems like it. I know you'd love her if you met her. In fact. Once we're settled you and MD should visit us during the summer. We'll take you to the beach. Which is wonderful

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.23 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278977
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/13/19 17:12

Song Search