Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 02/21/07 05:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Another update.

Well i got a call from NCLA today telling me i'm leaving for Maryland on Monday. Yay for freezing me arse off. Oh well after that i head straight to Hawaii. Where i get to be nice and warm. oh yeah. Oh well thats it for now.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 03/10/07 02:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
groggy

Well I should be in Sunny Hawaii in a few hours. But i'm not. When i was at Baltimore they screwed up my ticket info so i could only take the first flight which was luckily to Chicago. So I'm back home for now. I'm probably going to grab the cam in a few moments and upload the pics and vid so that i can show a few of the scenes from Maryland and show yall some of the people i've met. I became pretty good friends with 1 girl in particular. And 1 guy. The girl is named Shannon and the guy is Eddie. Eddie is gay. XD. One hell of a cool guy. One of the pics i'll upload is actually a pic of Shannon and Eddie. So you will get to see the 2 friends i made. *squees happily before falling into a puddle of fur of himself.* I need to sleep i've had 45 min of sleep in 24 hours.

Love yall,
Tatsu
PS. I leave for Hawaii tomorrow.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 03/12/07 10:17AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yayy! tatsu no tomodachi!

Profile Email Website
kmc
 03/19/07 09:44AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*glomps everyone*

Hi all Tatsu here. Sadly armitunes wont load on the Pride of Americas computers so I've asked KMC to post an update for me. Well let's see. Hawai'i is freaking gorgeous. Love being here and No I have not misspelled it. The traditional speling is Hawai'i typically said as Ha Vai ee. Takes some getting used to.

Randa and I are doing well. Surprisingly I'm not used to having such a supportive mate. But i have one finally. She's ok with me coming back for another rotation because she knows that if we end up getting married in september. Our honeymoon will be right around the cherry blossom festival in Japan. Oh yeah baby. I'm taking her to Japan next Spring. I know she's going to love it. She hasnt given me an answer yet. I asked her to take her full time to truly think about it. *by the way i feel i should mention SHE brought up the possibility.* Ok well I have decided on her ring. It is freaking beautiful. I've shown it to a few people, Arusuru will be able to tell you he's seen it.

Well My time for the internet is very limited so i'm going to try and come back before shift in the morning and check and see if i have enough bandwith to load Armitunes. I miss you all very much.

Much love and peace.
Tatsu.
Pride of America
Surveillance Operator.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 03/19/07 10:36AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
awake

Good morning all. I finally got AD to load *Points to the post above* Yes i wrote that and damn KMC i love ya as much as i can love a friend for helping me get that posted. *glomps KMC* But anyways. Life in general is GREAT. It really is. so yeah. Sweetness. Well just wanted to say hi. Love yall and miss ya.

Tatsu
Joseph V. Bartoszek
Pride of America
Surveillance op.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 03/19/07 12:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*is glomped* *dances a little*

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 03/31/07 07:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
groggy

Allo all. Tatsu here. I thought i'd drop in and leave you all a new little update. Well i'm entering my 3rd week in Hawai'i and the 5th week of my contract (15 weeks to go) So hmm simple things first. Randa and I have done some extreme talking (stuff that is kept pent inside and told to few). Despite the things she's told me I'm seriously in love with her still more so now than before she told me. Currently our present time is great. Our future will unfold as nescessary but for now we are looking to the here and now. Oh it's a definate. She's coming to AFO with me.

Ok to make it easier i'm trying to use paragraphs even though it's the same general thought. So I looked at a few rings the other day at the jewelery store we have on ship. Saw a few cute ones but nothing i liked for my future fiance to have. So i'm still just going to go with Helzberg. They have exactly what i like.

AFO is coming up quickly and i'm so looking forward to it. I love AFO and am possibly going to keep going to it even after this year. It all depends.

I miss big sis a lot she's always been a voice of reason for me when i needed it the most (and least) and i've usually attempted to listen to what she has to say.

My friend Crystal that i met at AFO isnt doing to well and this will probably be the last AFO i'll be able to see her at. T.T what a sad thing.

My friend Shannon that i met at my training base for NCLA is getting better finally. She's a weird chick. But a pretty good friend. I was in a bad mood the other day and called like everyone i could. She was the only one to pick up and in a few minutes she got me to laugh and smile. It's nice having a friend that'll pick up even at 4am their time.

Hmm what else. Ah one of the girls i felt comfortable hanging out on the ship with just left today. So now Tatsu is down a decent friend. Oh well it's a good thing Ayana and Eddie got here from the training camp finally. Nothing like an Hilarious gay black guy and a cute engaged black girl that know how to make a lonely white guy laugh. They've both proven themselves worthwhile to have as friends. So i'm lucky to have em.

Hmm i'm hoping my friend gets a job with NCLA and gets on my ship. It'd be nice to have my brother on here. oh well love yall but i told somone i'd be on aim as soon as possible so time to run

Love yall
Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
glacier
 04/01/07 04:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

It seems just a few days ago that you were talking about Hawaii and NCL. Seems hard to believe that 5 weeks have gone by already! Hope the time is passing as quickly for you, too.

Thanks for the update!

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 04/01/07 10:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well in 15 weeks i get to be with my Randa. So since i have a goal things are just sailing past *pardon the pun* so yeah great days lately. seriously great days.

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 04/02/07 11:12AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Tatsuhiko1: Well in 15 weeks i get to be with my Randa. So since i have a goal things are just sailing past *pardon the pun* so yeah great days lately. seriously great days.

*does a pompom dance for tatsu*

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278327
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search