Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Sailor Moon
 08/20/07 10:08AM  
MMMMM
nerdy

If we are able, MD and I would sure try to visit. I hope it all works out, but you kind of need a job first...but I am sure you know that..LOL!

Yes, I do have my reservations/objections but I say nothing. I just hope it works out the way you want it to. That is all I am going to say.

I'd rather see you committed to a job before you are committed to a relationship, but whatever. I hope the job works out so you can move there and move forward with your plans. *hugs*

Talk at ya later. It is back to work for me. *hugs*

Matane.

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/20/07 10:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*hugs back* thanks sis. And hopefully i will have this job available to me as soon as i arrive.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 08/21/07 03:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

PICTURES AS PROMISED. Hope you all enjoy. Mostly of Me, Shannon and Angie (the dog) Sadly i spent most of my time there and just kept forgetting about the camera until the last night. So i grabbed pics as we were cuddling in bed.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/suhiko/Shannon/

Enjoy. The vid is kinda cute. She's somewhat shy about admitting her feelings. She like I has been hurt in past relationships but are leaving it out of ours. So you'll have to deal with my blushing girlfriend if you watch the vid. Bye all
Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: Demoinai
 08/21/07 03:22PM  

Quote by Tatsuhiko1: PICTURES AS PROMISED. Hope you all enjoy. Mostly of Me, Shannon and Angie (the dog) Sadly i spent most of my time there and just kept forgetting about the camera until the last night. So i grabbed pics as we were cuddling in bed.

Enjoy. The vid is kinda cute. She's somewhat shy about admitting her feelings. She like I has been hurt in past relationships but are leaving it out of ours. So you'll have to deal with my blushing girlfriend if you watch the vid. Bye all
Tatsu

I didn't watch the vid, but you two are cute ^^

Tatsuhiko1
 08/21/07 03:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Demoinai:
Quote by Tatsuhiko1: PICTURES AS PROMISED. Hope you all enjoy. Mostly of Me, Shannon and Angie (the dog) Sadly i spent most of my time there and just kept forgetting about the camera until the last night. So i grabbed pics as we were cuddling in bed.

Tatsu

I didn't watch the vid, but you two are cute ^^
Thanks Demmie. We're actually really happy together. WE just got off the phone a few min after i posted where she said "I cant remember ever being this happy. It feels like i may have finally found the right person i could eventually spend my life with" all i could do was agree.

Profile Email Website
glacier
 08/21/07 04:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

You guys look like each other!! My best wishes to you.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/21/07 05:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by glacier: You guys look like each other!! My best wishes to you.
Thats kind of scary. XD. Actually when we're in a relaxed state like that we both just are able to enjoy ourselves but when we're out and about well you know how things go. I think you're just seeing the relaxation we both had.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/21/07 05:33PM  
MMMMM
worried

I am really happy for you Tatsu....really I am....

BUT.....

I cannot help but feel like I am in a world of deja vu. This sounds all too familiar, like I have heard similar words and similar feelings be expressed......

.....but I am going to stop short of trouncing all over AD (for now) finding some examples...some of which can be found in this thread.

As your friend, I am concerned. I wish you would take a step back and read ALL of your forum threads and maybe you will understand where I am coming from. You say you want to take it slow...be friends...enjoy each others company....yet to me...saying that you are moving in with each other and saying you want to be together forever does not sound like taking it slow...but hey...that is just me. As you said earlier..you resolve things faster than most people and you make up your mind more quickly than others...so maybe this is considered slow(or the right pace) to you....

Whatever the case....I hope things work out...I hope you end up happy and not heart-broken.....

I have yet to look at the pics but I am sure you two make a cute couple. I will look at them as soon as I have a chance. In the mean time, enjoy your happiness and I truly hope it lasts a long time....

*floats away*

-------------------------------------

*mutters to self: ya know, i really did not want to say anything..but this bothered me so much. I tried so hard not to post anything... Why do I have to care so much about the people I call my friends...sometimes having such a big heart is such a big burden......yet it is not something I can or will change about myself...and for that...I apologize.... --sigh-- *

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/21/07 05:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I have a few words for you sis but i will save them for private.

Profile Email Website
Lord Il
 08/21/07 07:37PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I wish you well, Tatsu. Great pics of you two! Cute dog. ^^

@Sailor Moon: I'm extremely impressed by your selfless concern over Tatsu. Needs to be more people like you out there. Seriously.
Quote by Sailor Moon: -------------------------------------

* Why do I have to care so much about the people I call my friends...sometimes having such a big heart is such a big burden......yet it is not something I can or will change about myself...and for that...I apologize.... --sigh-- *

No, don't ever change nor apologize! ^^ Such qualities are admirable as well as rare these days. I tend to be similiar that way (got it from my mother I believe). ^^;;

Tatsu should be okay, m'lady. Even if things weren't to work out perfectly, Tatsu has managed to persevere through a lot in the past to become stronger in the days ahead.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278382
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search