Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 01/06/07 12:14AM (Read 43415 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/06/07 09:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Had to update again.

Things are looking good. I'm scheduled to go and See Randa during Spring Break. So Conneticuit Here i come. Hmm what else. Oh yeah. It was an interesting day between Randa Telling me it was ok to come up and her mom wants to support any relationship we may have. Now i get to be saved around 500 bucks because Her mother wants me to stay with them when i come up. How cool is that? It kinda also happened today that we decided we wanted a relationship. She just wasnt sure what her mother would say. And i was more than willing to wait until later. But she says it's now a good time and I agree. It's been over a year since we first met. All i can say is I dont have any expectations. I just want to have a relationship and see where it goes. Now I hope it goes well. She's a wonderful girl. Not to mention we have support in it as well. How sweet is that. XD. It was kind of funny her mother met her current fiance/soon to be new husband the same way Randa and i met. A chat community/forum. So she's even more supportive because she knows she found great happiness that way and is hoping her daughter will as well. Hmm Randa hasnt dated much just because she has a single philosophy about most of the men around her. They're horrid scum. And some of the Stories i've heard Put some of FLORIDA'S Guys to shame. *shivers* But anyways. I just feel like keeping everyone up to date. And for now on this will be my constant Update thread.

Love yall
Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 01/08/07 09:43AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

glad to hear things are going better for you! best of luck--keep us posted!

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/08/07 02:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by kmc: glad to hear things are going better for you! best of luck--keep us posted!
Hmm no longer suicidal. And having a good girlfriend. oh yeah. things are much better. My only complaint. Work Sucks T.T I have to do retail again.

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 01/08/07 04:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Mew ^^

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 01/08/07 04:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Crashcat:
Mew ^^
*opens a can of tuna.* here ya go.

Profile Email Website
glacier
 01/08/07 06:54PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Tatsuhiko1: Hmm no longer suicidal. And having a good girlfriend. oh yeah. things are much better. My only complaint. Work Sucks T.T I have to do retail again.

I'll be cheering for you, and hoping things continue to go well. I was sad when I read your blog.

Sometimes work does suck. Especially retail--it can be pretty grueling and you always have to be polite to customers, even when they are being totally unreasonable and rude. But then you know it can only get better. And you never know when some nice thing that you do to some totally un-nice person will actually come back to you pleasantly in the future. Always have hope.

Profile Email
Crashcat
 01/08/07 08:32PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Cudn't sleep >.

“Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured.

Wipe out every thought of not achieving your objectives,

whether they are material or spiritual.

Be brave, and set no limits on the workings of your imagination.

Never be a prisoner of your past.

Become the architect of your future.

You will never be the same.”-Robin Sharma

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Lord Il
 01/09/07 01:46AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

^Amazing quote, Crash. Very fitting. ^_^

Tatsu, I'd have to say you're amazingly lucky as well as fortunate. I mean, having your friend's mother to be so supportive and allow you stay at their home... It's so rare to hear of such things. I wish both you and your (new) girlfriend well. ^_^

As for your job, don't sweat it too much. We all have to do things we don't want to, but are necessarry in order to benefit us in the long run.
Besides, it's not like you'll be doing the same thing forever anyways.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/09/07 02:37AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Lord Il: ^Amazing quote, Crash. Very fitting. ^_^

Tatsu, I'd have to say you're amazingly lucky as well as fortunate. I mean, having your friend's mother to be so supportive and allow you stay at their home... It's so rare to hear of such things. I wish both you and your (new) girlfriend well. ^_^

As for your job, don't sweat it too much. We all have to do things we don't want to, but are necessarry in order to benefit us in the long run.
Besides, it's not like you'll be doing the same thing forever anyways.

I have an interview for a full time position for more money and better Benefits tomorrow.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.15 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278977
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/13/19 17:12

Song Search