Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Anime from 90's and year 2000

Kami Akai
 03/30/16 08:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I might be wrong, but wasn't a lot of the work on anime still being done analog as well? If it was then the colour range of ink/paints would play a huge factor in it. The CMYK range versus the BGR colour range is significantly different.
Also have a look at the fashions of the 90s. A lot of it was pastels, neons and bright colours.
If you are talking about animation style, it seems as though the north american market was buying more of the cartoony style, as it was marketed to a younger audience than today. There were many animes out there that came from the 90s and early 2000s that were more artsy as there was money to be made out of the sales in North America. As the market fell out, many of the sluff anime failed to be made, focusing on what was selling and not what was out there.
Today with the help of CGI I hear that anime is getting produced cheaper, if you bring all things to equal price terms, which helps since many of the producers aren't getting as much per episode as they once were.

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.12 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278904
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search