Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 What videogame are you currently playing?

spriggan_d
 03/30/14 11:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Lady Miyuki
O.O Yaoi video game, with hot characters? Where do i sign up?

lol!!! well for your viewing pleasure. here ya go! it's a computer game! and guess what? they are gonna turn it into an anime as well!!! http://fuwanovel.org/novels/dramatical-murder

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
alfaromeo
 04/04/14 08:49AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Tropico 4, Company of Heroes 2, MoW Assault Squad1/2, State of Decay, Shogun 2 Total War and a bunch of other stuff on steam.

Profile Email
Anyamaru2
 05/18/14 08:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Bravely Default (3DS) & Dragon's Crown (PS3)

Fail Transfer Protocol. Use it and lose it. (There is no or.)

Profile Email Website
TheDeadlyGoddess
 05/18/14 08:39AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

LR FFXIII, FF XIII-2, FFXIII, Ace Combat 6 and Battlefield Bad Company on my 360
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword on the Wii

Profile Email
DesertPunk
 05/19/14 02:06AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

The Last Of Use.

The original DesertPunk.

Profile Email
Rin
 05/19/14 11:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

EDEN ETERNAL Big Grin Yaaaaaaaaaaay

Profile Email
theonepanda
 05/19/14 12:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Still playing WoW (huh its been...5 years now...), though that is more of a "job" I do three times a week heh.

Been playing Guns of Icarus Online for quite some time now, its a fantastic team airship combat arena. Highly recommend if anyone is a fan of Last Exile, steampunk, airships, or teamwork based combat in general.

I recently got Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, so I've been going through that. Not sure how much I like the game modes, but the characters look good (though fairly unchanged from DW7).

Bought Dark Souls II but haven't gotten around to it. Was waiting for my new dualshock controller, which finally arrived with DW8, so I had to split time between these two.

Picked up Arkham Origins but haven't done anything with it, mostly because I was burnt out after a 100% completion Arkham City run.

Finally decided to finish my playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, its slow going, full stealth, full hack, full exp, pacifist ghost+smooth operator. Lots of carrying around vending machines lol.

A surprisingly good game that I picked up was Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. The graphics are awesome, though I am not a big fan of fighting games, so I'm just going through the story mode.

Child of light is fun, but it is a pretentious french game by a french studio (Ubisoft Montreal), and if you don't know what that means, that means you must play the game through the vision the developer had. Unskippable cutscenes, dialog, but very artsy and great atmosphere.

The rest of my time is sunk into Crusader Kings 2, trying to conquer the world.

Profile Email
Arsuru
 05/19/14 03:41PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Child of light is fun, but it is a pretentious french game by a french studio (Ubisoft Montreal), and if you don't know what that means, that means you must play the game through the vision the developer had. Unskippable cutscenes, dialog, but very artsy and great atmosphere.

Damn near every game is meant to be played through the vision of the developer. That doesn't make it pretentious. Skippable scenes/dialog are still far from a universal feature in games, but plenty annoying. I've played tons of Japanese games that take themselves way too seriously and/or in which you can't skip anything. A real pain in RPGs.

It doesn't matter where it's from though; these aren't at all characteristics unique, or even largely attributable to French games.

So much stereotypingÖ

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
theonepanda
 05/19/14 03:50PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Heh, I wasn't terribly serious, but the games from Ubisoft Montreal have a lot of features that dampen their otherwise really great games.

Like Dust, which was great except every time you played a level you had to wait 30 seconds for the same repeatable cutscene to play out XD

And child of light is very fun, and I love the art style, but like I said not having skippable cutscenes or dialog is depressing!

I'm all for seeing the developer's vision, but when it impedes gameplay, I, well, don't have as much fun. Especially if it is your 3rd or 4th or 10th time playing through a scene.

This is all tongue in cheek though, it is not like, a huge deal to me at all.

Now that I think about it, the one thing that made me dislike child of light the most was the day 1 dlc. The stupid crap that half my skilltree is unusable because they wanted some more money? What the hell is this? It actually made me question whether to buy the game at all.

The current DLC culture is disgusting.

Profile Email
Anonymous: onurtag
 05/24/14 03:03PM  

Now playing: Watch_Doge

(Picture is a meme)

The game is really as good
as expected from Ubisoft Montreal Wink

P.S: The game's name is Watch_Dogs

Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search