Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 R.I.P Doomsday Sesshy

Kousaka-san
 05/22/12 09:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Profile Email
Kousaka-san
 05/22/12 09:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

From the paper

Michael W. Stinemire

DURHAM Michael W. Stinemire, 31, of Durham died May 17, 2012. Michael was born on October 19, 1980 in Staten Island, NY and was the beloved son of the late Patricia Stinemire of Durham and the late Robert Stinemire of Stamford, Conn.

Michael is survived by his uncles, Charles Kiernan and Steven Kiernan and his wife, Ann, all of New Jersey; his aunts, Susan Brennan of Virginia, Barbara Lidell and her husband, William, of Virginia and Joan Donovan and her husband, Dennis, of New York. He is also survived by four cousins, Jay McDiarmid, Brian Donovan, Kiera Brennan and Rebecca Kiernan.

Michael was employed by Time Warner Cable in Durham for over ten years. He was an avid sports fan, video gaming and anime enthusiast and enjoyed listening to music and performing karaoke. Michael will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved him.

Funeral Services will be offered 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 22, 2012 from the Chapel of Hall-Wynne Funeral Service.

Friends may visit from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Monday, May 21, 2012 at Hall-Wynne Funeral Service, 1113 W. Main St. in Durham.

On-line condolences: www.hallwynne.com. Select obituaries.

Profile Email
Evie
 05/22/12 11:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Oh, thanks for finding that and posting it for us!

"If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough." ~My dad.

Profile Email
casbah
 05/22/12 11:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I first heard about Sessh's (Michael's) passing on Facebook. I still don't know what to think about it, he was one of my best friends on this site, and I regret not keeping in touch with him recently.

I will always remember you, we had some great times together. Thank you for being an awesome friend.

R.I.P.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was." -Pemmin, Riptide survivor

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 05/23/12 09:00AM  
MMMMM

Quote by: sutiban

Quote by: archer

would it be possible to put his fav list on the request page permanently so we can always go there to remember a lost friend

I second this as he has a lot of the same music that I love Smile

I third this as I heard some cool tracks I wouldn't mind hearing again and many that I also liked and probably have in my favs. ^_^ I believe Armi said he would provide his list for DL but not sure how he was going to do that. Maybe on the request list you can have a random request from sesshy's list titled: Let us remember Sesshy.

Kousaka: Yes, thank you for posting that.

casbah: *hugs*

And may I just reiterate how pleased I am to see our community come together. AD has gone through many changes over the years and I am glad that our sense of community and comradery is one thing that has remained constant. While thank you isn't necessarily what I want to say they are the only words I can find...so thank you to everyone. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
TOX1CSTRAWB3RRY
 05/24/12 06:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Sailor+Moon

Quote by: sutiban

Quote by: archer

would it be possible to put his fav list on the request page permanently so we can always go there to remember a lost friend

I second this as he has a lot of the same music that I love Smile

I third this as I heard some cool tracks I wouldn't mind hearing again and many that I also liked and probably have in my favs. ^_^ I believe Armi said he would provide his list for DL but not sure how he was going to do that. Maybe on the request list you can have a random request from sesshy's list titled: Let us remember Sesshy.

Kousaka: Yes, thank you for posting that.

casbah: *hugs*

And may I just reiterate how pleased I am to see our community come together. AD has gone through many changes over the years and I am glad that our sense of community and comradery is one thing that has remained constant. While thank you isn't necessarily what I want to say they are the only words I can find...so thank you to everyone. ^_^

[/QUO

I love this idea! He and I shared some favs.

Profile Email
Lord Il
 05/24/12 07:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Michael was employed by Time Warner Cable in Durham for over ten years.
One of the last convos I had with him was about cable television and the companies that provide it. Lots of interesting info from someone on the inside. =)
---

I think each and everyone can undoubtedly agree he passed away much too young at a mere 31 years of age. It can be seen as an unfortunate reminder to us all of how we sometimes can take life for granted, how precious life in general is, and just how mortal we really are.
Friends and family should be cherished every day. Avoid procrastination - Reach for the stars at every opportunity, no matter if they may seem unreachable to you or not. Make the best of every day. =)

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Kami Akai
 05/26/12 12:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

This is the first time I have seen this and even though I didn't get a chance to chat with him too often or know him too well it will be a blow to our CB Community and I pass on my condolences to those who knew him better than myself.

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/29/12 03:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

omg!!! first time i come back in a long time and it's to this!! -crys- oh sesshy....love ya. rest in peace my man.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
DukeDeliciouse
 05/29/12 05:41PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I know sprig..I just came back yesterday and saw,

*crashes PicKart into the wall* That one was for you, man.

"Popo woke up several hours later. Popo pants gone. Popo robbed." Mr. Popo, Dragon Ball Z, Delicious' Head.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 09/18/19 17:41

Song Search