Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

Anonymous: Evalass
 09/11/06 11:11PM  

Quote by xenphRAGEum: Umm... the drinks weren\'t well received...

I\'ll just replace them with... strawberry cheesecake and... lotsa coffee!

OH MY GOD!! COFFEE!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU ^^

Final_FallacyX
 09/19/06 09:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

http://www.houkaiamplifier.com/

Meets all your anime needs!!
Check it out! = D

Profile Email
Crashcat
 09/20/06 05:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Final_FallacyX: http://www.houkaiamplifier.com/

Meets all your anime needs!!
Check it out! = D

No thanks Mr. Green

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Nyxangel
 09/20/06 06:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lets see, Hi you can call me Nyx ^.^ im From the evil empire known as america, in washington state.

Likes: Anime, J-(insert any music here) everything just seems to sound better in japanese o.O; manga, and my little mmo\'s ^.^

dislikes: bigots, people without a sense of humor, oh and of course.. my goverment .. well at the moment

Future plans: To destroy the world in \"9\" years so Nadia can have a nice fresh start with her world domination. Make sure to save your minions or it won\'t be much fun... after that um... hermit? i mean really what do you do after you destroy the world?

Visit www.facebook.com/bunnysnatcherproductions for examples of my writing and do enjoy ^.^ .... come on I gotta pimp it somewhere

Profile Email Website
 09/28/06 09:44PM  

Quote by Nyxangel: Future plans: To destroy the world in \"9\" years so Nadia can have a nice fresh start with her world domination. Make sure to save your minions or it won\'t be much fun... after that um... hermit? i mean really what do you do after you destroy the world?

Good luck with that! If you need someone to help you, count on me ^^

Nyxangel
 09/29/06 05:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Will do Evalass will do ^.^

Visit www.facebook.com/bunnysnatcherproductions for examples of my writing and do enjoy ^.^ .... come on I gotta pimp it somewhere

Profile Email Website
freyahayashibara
 10/01/06 12:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
angelic

Hey Y\'all!

Name: Rachel
Birthdate: april 8th
Likes: Anime/Manga,Books, Jpop/jrock,Masami Okui,Megumi Hayashibara,and anything that has to do with japan! Wink
Dislikes: Homework,and People who whine.

I\'m currently in High school right now. It\'s ok i guess. I absolutly love Japan, and plan on living there someday. Mr. Green

The Fire/Ice Queen: Freya Hayashibara

Profile Email
Crashcat
 11/12/06 09:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by freyahayashibara: Hey Y\'all!

Name: Rachel
Birthdate: april 8th
Likes: Anime/Manga,Books, Jpop/jrock,Masami Okui,Megumi Hayashibara,and anything that has to do with japan! Wink
Dislikes: Homework,and People who whine.

I\'m currently in High school right now. It\'s ok i guess. I absolutly love Japan, and plan on living there someday. Mr. Green

Take me there when you go !! O____O

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Lord Il
 11/12/06 10:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

Didn't realize this thread was here.
Guess I should finally use it. ^^

Hello everyone of AD.
I'm Lord Il and I bid Armitage, as well as all of you, greetings. ^^ I've been a listener of Armitage's Dimension for about a year now and get great laughs from the sometimes funny conversations on the Chatterblock. You guys are great. ^^ This is proof that this is more than just an interent radio station - It's a real community!

Armitage, thank you for providing such a crystal-clear quality stream of various anime soundtracks, J-pop and rock to the world! This is an amazing service which you provide. Can't forget the others too who provide relays too because without them we just wouldn't be able to listen. ^^; The recent addition of Neneko was much needed and now I never have to wait to listen to the stream.
Many, many thanks.

Not much to say about myself except that being an anime fan for a number of years is what eventually landed me here.

Let's see... I'm from Canada, and as my name somewhat implies, I'm a big fan of Excel Saga (Woo!) and other odd or interesting titles such as Azumanga Daioh, Fate/stay night, PaniPoni Dash, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Lied, Ghost In The Shell..... bah..... Can't possibly list them all. Basically, if it's good or just very strange and/or funny, I give it my attention. ^^
Currently reading the Excel Saga manga with hopes that Koshi Rikdo will never ever stop making it. =P

*bows* Thank you all for your time.

P.S. I promise when ACROSS takes over the world, the good people of AD will be treated royally.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
 11/12/06 10:25PM  

Welcome Lordy and Freyahayashibara! ^^ -huggles you both- Glad to have you here. Mr. Green

Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278291
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search