Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

Anonymous: Evalass
 06/09/06 08:19PM  

Velcome boys! Hope you find your stay here -cough, cough- enjoyable. Wink

If you go to Japan, Crash, you are bringing me! Or else face the wrath of my bricks. Twisted Evil

Baka Neko
 06/10/06 09:45AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
caffeinated

You know something? I never really know what to say in an introduction type thing. That being said, I suppose I should introduce myself...

Konnichiwa!

Name: Enid (aka Baka Neko)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Twisted
Height: 5\'11\"
Birthday: March 10
Bloodtype: AB-
Signs: Sun-Pisces Moon-Libra
Hair Colour: Auburn
Eyes Colour: Blue
Country of origin: American Mutt
Likes: MMORPGs, Anime/Manga, J-Rock/Pop, reading, writing, role playing, different languages and cultures, etc.
Dislikes: I dislike a lot of things, but things that get me include people with no goals, people who play God with my life, people who don\'t understand the concept of common sense, people with tunnel vision. I could get up on a soapbox here, but I\'ll spare you that.
Other information: Hmm.. can\'t think of anything right now except I love coffee. *nods*

Oh, favourite songs/artists: Anything by Kanno Yoko-san and Move. Though I\'m starting to really like BoA.

Ja!

Profile Email
suribure
 06/11/06 10:13AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Evalass: Velcome boys! Hope you find your stay here -cough, cough- enjoyable. Wink

If you go to Japan, Crash, you are bringing me! Or else face the wrath of my bricks. Twisted Evil
nu uh he wiull take me first. I live in the same country of him . if he doesn\'t take me he gets hit with my staff haha that wil hurt so much. even 1hp

one day we will meet and I will be there for you.two sie of everything light and dark.

Profile Email
 06/12/06 10:51PM  

No chance!!! Crash likes me more. Don\'t you crash Question

Crashcat
 06/13/06 02:46PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Evalass: No chance!!! Crash likes me more. Don\'t you crash Question

O.o

Alita is going this year..

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
 07/13/06 05:36PM  

XP oh well, i\'m going to greece ^^

norahs
 09/03/06 10:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Umm.....well, I figure since I\'m new here, I should at least make my presence a little known. I\'ve actually been listening for a little while, but finally decided to make an account.
It\'s nice to sorta meet you all, though. Smile

I guess I should say something about myself, though...so....I\'m from southern Indiana, and was only introduced to anime in college, so I\'ve only been obsessing over it for about 6 years. I haven\'t been seeking out the music as long, but once I made a couple of CD\'s to listen to on my way to an anime convention, I\'ve been liking the music more and more.

...I guess that\'s it for now.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 09/04/06 04:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Welcome Norahs. it\'s good to hear you finally made an account and are hopfully going to start chatting with everyone. oh well see yall later

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
kmc
 09/07/06 11:00AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

woo! i\'m kmc. i\'ve been around a while but i haven\'t been on forever. i joined... let\'s see... jan 2004. but i couldn\'t listen anymore for a long time! it\'s been a year or two. but i just got out of the military into a civvie job where i can listen at work (which rocks, you don\'t even understand how cool that is!) so i\'m back! hope to see my old friends around sometime... (even if you don\'t remember me!)

Profile Email Website
kmc
 09/07/06 11:10AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Nana: My friends all call me Nana, short for the nickname of my real name...we all get that? And I got it for loving Nana and the fact that I\'m dying to see the live action one with Mika Nakashima and Ryuhei Matsuda (two of my favorite Japanese people).

oh, and i totally agree with nana--mika nakashima and ryuhei matsuda are amazing. \"oborozukiyo\" is one of my favorite songs, and i\'ve gotten my mom and most of her friends hooked on matsuda-san\'s movies (especially taboo!)

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278291
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search