Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

kmc
 11/13/06 03:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yay--welcome to all! likewise, il, it\'s good to see you in the cb!

Profile Email Website
WiggyDiggy
 11/15/06 11:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
tired

Hey all,

Had a quick chat with some of you on the IRC tonight so here\'s me...

Im m/26/uk heavily into video games/anime/many tv shows and musically (apart from anything on here Wink ) I\'m into punk/ska/alt rock/metal. Work full time and am currently enjoying a life of booze and stuff Razz

Fav Animes in no particular order apart from the first one Wink Because it is the best. Wink

Cowboy Bebop, Evangellion, Outlaw Star, DB/DBZ/GT, Samurai Champloo, Final Fantasy, 3x3 eyes....

Ones I\'m currently \'trying to finish\', oh time is so precious and hard to come by these days: Trigun, Nadesico, Sol Bianca, Excel Saga, Initial D...

Stopped by the site to listen to some hopefully familiar tunes and pick up some tips on \'whats hot to watch\'.

Oh if anyone plays Xlink Kai (Xbox) stop by the xlink site say hi....

Profile Email
Mira
 12/02/06 10:58AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

Just to say that i\'m back from the dead...(well, nobody will remember me anyway...)but it\'s good to be back, and alive!!!

As you can see my english is still awful Razz

i just don't know what to do with myself...

Profile Email
Anonymous: Evalass
 12/03/06 01:04AM  

Quote by Mira: Just to say that i\'m back from the dead...(well, nobody will remember me anyway...)but it\'s good to be back, and alive!!!

As you can see my english is still awful Razz

MIRA!!! -UBER MEGA GLOMPS-
YAY! YOU\'RE BACK! -dances around happily-
Mr. Green

HyperHacker
 12/03/06 02:06AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
rockin

y halo thar. You probably don\'t know me as the guy who cracked Mario Kart 64\'s level format, enabling (if I ever finish the freaking editor) custom levels, but I am. Razz I came here about yesterday in the course of an activity I\'ve been meaning to do for ages - Googling \"JPop Internet Radio\". After all the ad-filled sites lacking any sort of actual music (at best, broken ad-related scripts claiming to be music playets) I was about to give up when I found this. Holy shoe polish I\'m glad I did.

Honestly I was kinda worried last night when just about every song played was slow dreamy stuff. I like the crazy ridiculous-BPM dance music that got me into JPop (Ayumi Hamasaki ftw) and was starting to think you didn\'t have much if any of it. You sure proved me wrong tonight. Big Grin Now I don\'t want to go to bed... I want to stay up and listen to this stuff, dangit.

I just wish you had low-bandwidth streams that my Nintendo DS could play so I could listen at work too. Maybe I\'ll just have to break down and buy something that can, but it probably wouldn\'t have the nice speakers DS has. (DS\'s networking hardware is only meant for games, it\'s much too slow to manage a 128kbps stream and I know of no AAC-supporting apps, if the CPU can even handle it. Frown)

Well rock on. Mr. Green

And ARGH at the Post Reply and New Topic buttons being backward from how they usually are. If not for threads requiring a title that I usually never fill in for posts, I\'d have made so many threads by accident already. >_

http://hyperhacker.kicks-ass.net is now live; check out my PSP/DS/Game Boy/Windows/Linux homebrew, ROM hacks, and Gameshark codes!

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 12/09/06 09:29AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Mira: Just to say that i'm back from the dead...(well, nobody will remember me anyway...)but it's good to be back, and alive!!!

As you can see my english is still awful

Mira! Mon ami!!1 Where have you been? T___T

And welcome hyperhacker ^^

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Mira
 12/10/06 12:24AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

LIZZIE!! *dances around happily with Evalass* it's good to see you ^^
CRASHIE!!! *glomps*never mind where i was kittycat...what's important is that i resuscitated mon ami ^^
oh and welcome HyperHacker

i just don't know what to do with myself...

Profile Email
Crashcat
 01/12/07 11:39AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

In this thread you may also explain how you had chosen your nickname.

Profile Email
kmc
 01/12/07 01:56PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*zips lips shut tight* nope, not gonna happen! ;.D but you could tell _your_ story...

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 03/10/07 12:09AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I wanna introduce yaw to mah babeh, wich soon it's fairings will be back so that i'm king of the road agan

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277646
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search