Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 07/12/05 12:56PM (Read 59317 times)  
MMMMM
angelic

Cool We\'re back!! For those of you who are keeping up with our little romance..lol..we are back home..in florida that is. Mayday has moved in with me. ^_^ I was visiting him during the week of the 4th of july & had a wonderful time!! Now we look forward to having lots of fun..together!! Wink

Cry On a slightly sad note...our home coming was not all celebrations...I had to lay my dog to rest the night we got home. She was sick & not getting any better..so it was just time. She was an old girl..about 17 y.o. & a wonderful companion. I am managing to get thru my days now with out her & Mayday is being a wonderful help. And my friends are showing their support too - so it is helping me. *hugs to all*

Sooo...that is about all that is going on. Also, now that i am back at work, I am obviously swamped so I will not be online much at all this week..but i will be listening to the wonderful music. And I just need a bit of time to get back into the groove of things with all that has happened. But feel free to leave your hello\'s and such in this forum or you are more than welcome to PM me. (& Mayday too.) Smile Oh yeah...Mayday will be online as he can...he is getting settled & job searching...but he says hi to everyone too!

Hope everyone has been well & I missed you all! *hugs to all again* I will try to pop in as i can but I will at least reply to any posts made in this forum as needed.

Take care & Happy Listening. I will be back online soon...promise. Wink

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Crashcat
 07/12/05 01:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Sailor Moon:

Sorry for your dog.. I can\'t think of it when my dogs has to \'sleep\'.

But, I don\'t know you...yet . So i\'ll just say Okarinasai Mr. Green

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Minou
 07/12/05 01:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

Omg its been so long!!!!!!!!! Finally SM is back!!! Welcome back *hugs with paws* I feel real sorry about ur dog though Frown If u say he was a great companion, he must have been. *gives SM lolipop to cheer her up* I hope to see u again at AD Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

"My destiny is to make heroes, into gods"

Profile Email
hanyo
 07/12/05 01:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
thoughtful

SM/MD

I am happy to hear you both are back and happy. I am sorry about your dog. I don\'t know which is worse losing an animal or a relative. You can choose your animals and relatives you can\'t.

Talk to you soon,

Hanyo

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 07/12/05 01:56PM  
MMMMM
working

Thank you for the warm welcomes. It is good to back amoung my friends. Smile

also..minou..my dog was a she..LOL..i realize i did not make that clear. *enjoys loly pop...thanks* You will see me again..I promise. ^_^

Crashcat: it is nice ot meet you & thanks for the warm wishes. Don\'t worry..you will come to know me..i am a daily regular here. ^_^ welcome to AD!

Also..can someone please inform me if Nadia, Jade & our other listerners from the London/UK area are alright???? I would really like to know & I hope that them their friends & family are ok as well.

Well that is all for now. Gotta book it & get back to work. Talk to everyone again soon. ^_^

*although i am not going to be online much these next few days...you all are in my thoughts & I will always be here in spirit* Wink

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 07/12/05 02:06PM  
MMMMM
surprised

Oh my goodness..how i could almost forget!?!?!

*lays out some treats & toys for all the resident cats her on AD*

could not forget to do that. ^_^

laters! ^_^

Profile Email
Kazzy
 07/12/05 02:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
excited

Glad to hear you both made it back safely. I\'m really sorry to hear about your dog. My sympathies and condolences. AD hasn\'t been the same without you guys. Hope Mayday finds something and you get everything done at work so you can stop by more.

Profile Email
Mayday
 07/12/05 02:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

Thanks to all the well wishers!! I\'m doing my best to settle in and get used to my new surroundings. Right now I\'m concentrating on getting my stuff unpacked & put away. On that note - SM, I haven\'t been able to set up the phone yet because I seem to have misplaced the power adapter, so until I find it no phone. Well that is my update - basically just getting sttled & looking for a job. OH yeah, almost foregot I AM SO HAPPY HERE!!!

Well talk to everyone in a few.

Profile Email
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 07/12/05 02:53PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

Hey ESM! Big Grin I had to stop by now that i\'ve seen this forum, I\'m really happy for you and Mayday ^_^...I\'m sorry about ur dog, must be a hard loss, but just keep the happiness u have, Mayday is now with you and his support must be really important for you. Btw...Jade lives in the middle of explosions Razz Jade and Nadia are ok, they were sleeping at the time of the bombings xD Although they are shocked, London is where they live and i bet that all the chaos in their city isnt a great experience. Anyways...I wish you and Mayday the best, thanx for the treats (although im not a cat xD), we really missed you guys! n_n see ya Smile

Profile Email
Spluuga
 07/12/05 03:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

Okairinasai.. n_n Wish you two luck.. and thanks for the treats..

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.22 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277831
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search