Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 How did you find Armitage's Dimension?

The Game Fairy
 04/03/10 04:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

bout a year ago, certain music-playing sites that I'd normally go to were acting up, getting boring, crashed, and/or stopped playing music. Angry so I went on a journey long and far to search for a online

streaming music site that would play anime/j-pop/j-rock music WITHOUT the need for an account. and alas I have found AD. Big Grin I continuously listened from July 09 to Dec 09 observing, listening, and

enjoying the CB, forums, and AD. I planned it ahead of time and decided to make myself a member on a day of digits. the next one was 1/1/10, so like, yeah.

<----there it is. ever since then, I've been an active participant in the CB, forums, and song queue. ^_^ I'm now a proud senior member of AD.

....in short "I googled it:" Mr. Green

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
Lotherein
 04/04/10 01:24AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

googled "online anime radio" >.>

Profile Email
ZebraLolita
 04/05/10 05:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

XD lol i found it while i was at school one morning and i decided to try to find some music (i felt like i was dona die if i didnt) well after about two google pages and about 4 bing pages of searching the wrong crap i finally put in the right word in the searh bar (cant even member what the ficking word was) and BOo-Ya!!!! I found shoutcast...then searched my fav music.

Armi. has been my fav channl since :3

Profile Email
mikuxluka
 04/10/10 03:50PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

A few weeks ago I was trying to find anime sites I could get on at school. Well, I stumbled upon this site and decided I'd check it out once I got home. So, I did and I even joined. ^^

Profile Email Website
oneesan89
 04/10/10 03:54PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I love all of the stories!! my answer is in here somewhere!!!

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
Naryest
 04/10/10 10:08PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
caffeinated

was a fan of Kawaii, but they did'nt have much j-rock...I need my dose of random anywhere from pop to death metal music's...

Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đ姧

Profile Email Website
Arsuru
 04/19/10 08:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

You kids and your Googles. Why, when I found AD, "Armitage's Dimension" didn't even show in search suggestions. You had to walk through the internet in a cyber-blizzard, uphill both ways just to get to it, on a narrow-band connection no less! There were none of these fancy i-frames, favorites, banners, or any of those doohickeys. I swear, you kids don't know just how well you've got it. *mumbles incoherently*

And we could request TWO songs! Oh, how the times change...

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
krytos
 04/19/10 10:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

WOW i cant remember its so long i think it was on a anime site back in the day Eek!

Profile Email
Evie
 04/20/10 01:22AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow...and here I was thinking I've already posted in this thread!

I found this site from listening on Winamp's shoutcast for anime music back in 2006 I think. I just lurked on the site every so often and listened in primarily by winamp without any involvement on the site.

I also listened to Kawaii and AnimeNfo radio. Kawaii didn't have all that much of a selection...and was down lots of times. AnimeNfo was my main place for a long time until they just stopped streaming (I later found out that they revamped their site and added a chat block as well, but it didn't seem at all appealing to go to because all they were doing was role playing like a bunch of nasty kids....). I went back to winamp's shoutcast.

Then I started watching the conversations in the CB and thought it was fun! Made my account and voila. I was more active when I was working in the computer labs while going through college, and then when I took my hiatus from college and had a job working at a women's gym. I had to have something decent to listen to when NO ONE was there! ^_^
Not to mention...someone to talk to! O_O Talking to really old ladies about all their health issues and surgeries got pretty redundant after hearing one person tell their story to 60 different people....ehe.

Anyway....these guys were here through my pregnancy too....and now they get to not see me as much because Iris is going to be 2 soon and she's a hand full! ^_^ So I'm on here when I can be. But I usually have AD streaming over the sound system through our house! ^_^ I might not be at the computer, but I'm most likely listening....unless I feel like listening to 80's music on pandora. >_>

I've become rather protective over this site. I don't want to see it go to crap like the other site. This place has a lot more decency and honor to uphold. I like to keep it that way too. It helps to have lots of nice people and not to mention people with more intelligence than most.
^_^

"If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough." ~My dad.

Profile Email
Jealousy-Kun
 04/20/10 11:54AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I was going through the j-pop radio station on my psp and I heard a song that I liked, so it was kinda a mistake finding it. all that happened about a month ago I think.

"If their is a god, did he create us knowing what we would do to his world?"

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278904
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search