Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 How did you find Armitage's Dimension?

Zetsubou
 11/04/09 07:06AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
indifferent

I found this place using Winamp/Shoutcast. Good stuff here.

Profile Email
jcl007149
 01/26/10 05:20AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I just did, I guess.

"You can't get much chesper than feer!" -not even durnkXD

Profile Email
Azerath
 03/17/10 03:48AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

About two years ago out of sheer bordeom and sitting at a desk at work (much like this desk here) I googled "J-Pop streaming online free" and got a few hits, most were awful and made me want to scoop my eyes out with a spoon and shove them in my ears but then I saw Armitunes. I clicked, I loved, I stayed, I nommed wires, and the rest is history, or something like that

Dream like you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow ~ James Dean

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 03/17/10 11:34AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

um i just found it in class

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
Azerath
 03/17/10 10:28PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well I found you in Armitage's Dimension . . . mwahahahahahaha Action Bastard Bastard Rod mwahahahahaa

Dream like you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow ~ James Dean

Profile Email
Drewmanfu
 03/23/10 03:52AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I search it up on Google actually. Was looking for a good anime internet radio station to listen to well I draw some pictures. but I ended up looking threw the forums lol.

At time like this what else can you do but run and grab on firmly to the future you have see for your self

Profile Email Website
darkxdash
 04/01/10 12:44PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
naughty

Found this place a few years ago at the suggestion of a friend and ive been listening ever since. I cant work anymore without this site playing in the background. ^_^

"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemon Bread"

Profile Email
Mayday
 04/01/10 07:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I found AD back in 1999 or 2000 on Shoutcast while looking for Japanese radio stations to listen to at work. I listened to several different ones and would jump to new a one when I got bored with the one I was listening to. Oh the looks I used to get at when I was on any of those channels. Honestly if SM hadn't piped up after Nadia started fighting with me in the chatterblock I probably would have moved on. After she came to my rescue AD became my primary station and the rest is, as they say, history Wink . Unfortunately I don't get to listen as often as I would like since I can't listen at work so it is just more random times now and I usually just lurk. Frown

Profile Email
zbabas
 04/01/10 10:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

found it on MAL(myanimelist) club named "How to find anime"
there was a section called "how to find music" and this was the best one among the list ^^

Profile Email
Arsuru
 04/03/10 07:14AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Mayday

I found AD back in 1999 or 2000 on Shoutcast while looking for Japanese radio stations to listen to at work. I listened to several different ones and would jump to new a one when I got bored with the one I was listening to. Oh the looks I used to get at when I was on any of those channels. Honestly if SM hadn't piped up after Nadia started fighting with me in the chatterblock I probably would have moved on. After she came to my rescue AD became my primary station and the rest is, as they say, history Wink . Unfortunately I don't get to listen as often as I would like since I can't listen at work so it is just more random times now and I usually just lurk. Frown

Hey! I see you! Or do I see a ghost? Stop lurking! Though I don't blame you. I guess MD needs a new job.

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278769
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 07/16/19 16:15

Song Search