Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 How did you find Armitage's Dimension?

Ice_Phoenix
 10/23/09 05:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I discovered I have a talent for finding ways not to study, so back in 2003 I was looking for cowboy bebop songs I think or just anime, jpop/rock music in general and came across this site. I now have a nice collection of webcomics I found during different final weeks and well have been happy with this site for the music so haven't really used any other for jpop/rock, and anime music.

"Going forward is enough of a challenge. Shall we?" ~ Tohya, Megatokyo #1015

Profile Email
DarkYuan
 10/24/09 01:42AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
nerdy

Well, I was bored of playing my PSP well past 2:00am here right now - so I was looking for a new radio station to add to my list in the PSP. I was tired of the limited number of stations/clips you can choose for the PSP, so I wondered if it would play a regular playlist file.

Although it cannot, I'm still pleased with using this site when I'm on the computer. And like many of you I assume, I found it through Google!! I only just joined, and I've already made 2 requests; one was Inuyasha - Grip, and that brought back memories!

Anyone else play Dissidia?

Profile Email
Armitage
 10/25/09 09:28AM  
AAAAA
Admin

Quote by: DarkYuan

Well, I was bored of playing my PSP well past 2:00am here right now - so I was looking for a new radio station to add to my list in the PSP. I was tired of the limited number of stations/clips you can choose for the PSP, so I wondered if it would play a regular playlist file.

Although it cannot, I'm still pleased with using this site when I'm on the computer. And like many of you I assume, I found it through Google!! I only just joined, and I've already made 2 requests; one was Inuyasha - Grp, and that brought back memories!

This may be of interest to you then Wink

http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=1&showtopic=10520&highlight=psp

-Armitage

Profile Email Website
Wiredace
 10/26/09 05:37AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So how did you find Armitage's Dimension Armitage? Can I take a guess? I bet it was through either 1) Google 2) PSP 3) Winamp or 4) Recommended by someone Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud

I started listening after Kami showed me the AD site. I noticed she was listening during work. She got me more into the anime, cause I wasn't a big fan back then. After I started liking it more and got more interest, I signed up for my first account back in 06.

Respect my authoritae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Fukuyama!!! GO DO IT..... IN HELL!!!!!!!" *ding ding ding*

Profile Email
Lazereth
 10/26/09 03:55PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I found AD thru Winamp, I originally downloaded Winamp to use the SHOUTcast radio for alternative music and then I had this brilliant idea to search for anime music and out of the top 5 this was the most appealing. Soon after I found the website and am hooked, i'm glad barracuda doesn't block this!

It's also really cool that Winamp has a web page viewer this works on, helps a lot with requests.

Profile Email
DukeDeliciouse
 10/26/09 10:41PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Streaming Japanese music suddenly sounded appealing. Used Dogpile. First result that came up. The rest, as they say, is history.

'nuff said.

Amen.

"Popo woke up several hours later. Popo pants gone. Popo robbed." Mr. Popo, Dragon Ball Z, Delicious' Head.

Profile Email
Cara
 10/27/09 11:37AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

heh, been so long now i almost forgot how i found this place... tell it starts to play in my head and i relize this is still the only place i can listen to "me and my god" from neo ranga cuz i cant find the dam album when i have monies ~.~

saw that after it was released, and couldent get me paws on the album so i started hunting the song wich lead me here....

oh yeah... and this is my second acoutn cuz i forgot about this for a while when i didnt have a compy and only an xbox 360.... found this again after new compy and couldent rember my acount name for the life of me x_x

(please ignor any gramor or bad english do to the fact that its 10 am and i havent slept for a day or is it three now ... mew @_@;;; )

the strongest fire's burn in the hearts of the reckless

Profile Email
DarkYuan
 11/01/09 11:19PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sad

Quote by: Armitage

Quote by: DarkYuan

Although it cannot, I'm still pleased with using this site when I'm on the computer. And like many of you I assume, I found it through Google!! I only just joined, and I've already made 2 requests; one was Inuyasha - Grp, and that brought back memories!

This may be of interest to you then Wink

http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=1&showtopic=10520&highlight=psp

Sadly, I cannot get a custom firmware Frown

Anyone else play Dissidia?

Profile Email
moonlightdestiny
 11/03/09 12:07AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
awake

I found this through a fellow cosplayer at a con. We had been discussing which anime sountracks we liked the best and lamenting the utter lack of radio stations that played J-pop music. She referred me here and I've loved it ever since!

Profile Email
Anonymous: BuffyBubbleYum
 11/03/09 04:13PM  

I just googled "stream Japanese radio"

Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278742
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search