Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Who is your favorite naruto character

Anonymous: Itachy
 04/30/05 02:12AM (Read 9737 times)  

indifferent

Mine is Naruto because I am lonely as him

Ninetails
 04/30/05 03:39AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Itachy: Mine is Naruto because I am lonely as him

Woot another naruto thread. Hello there naruto-fan. If you know me well-enough or even if you dont (you will), my favorite characters are as follows: (ranked from fave, to least favorite)

1) Uzumaki Naruto
2) Uchiha Itachi
3) Uchiha Sasuke
4) Hatake Kakashi
5) Aburame Shino
6) Nara Shikamaru
7) Chouji
8) Ino
9) Haruno Sakura
10) Jiraiya
11) Tsuanade
12) Kabuto
13) Orochimaru

Be sure to check out my thread here on Armitage-Dimension titled \"NARUTO CHAT\". I update frequently, so be sure to check it out. Mr. Green Also I cosplayed Naruto at SakuraCon2005 this year in Seattle. Check out my page of pictures at http://ArmageddonAngel.DeviantArt.com
Just click on -Deviation Gallery- to see all my photos. cyah!
p.s.: If you happen to check out \"NARUTO CHAT\" you\'ll see I placed a link for the NARUTO-MOVIE RAW. The sub isn\'t out yet, but give it about a week or two, and it might be. Mr. Green

http://KishimotoFanClub.DeviantArt.Com

Profile Email Website
Ragnazuken
 04/30/05 06:42AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sorry its a bit of a run-on.. once I get going i dont liek to stop.. I HATE multiple paragraphs.. so just bear with me here lol

Definitely have to be Shikamaru ^-^V

Theres really nothing NOT to like about Shika.. or maybe he is just too much alike me and its easy to relate, making him a character that I can understand, relating to Shika makes him my fav I guess.. being quiet and not really trying to impress people, but still have a great power within and a heart to care for others,hes always very intelectual and keeps calm to think aobut the situation before diving in.. I find this in myself, studying situations and making a plan before I do sometihng, but always get it right the first time as ive already played it out in my mind or watched otehrs mistakes as my own. Im not really sure why they made him Chunnin and noone else tho.. lol he is a great leader and can definitely make the best of any situation, but his unwillingness to want to have the responsibility was different, since noone else became chunnin, maybe he didnt want to become chunnin as not to become greater then everyone else? or still not confident in his skills? lots to think about there.. I wish the story showed more aobut Shika, hes a very interesting character, theres so much more to him then what they show. I admire how he can still be strong, as well as a good person and still be able to have the stength and the will to keep calm and protect his nakama, he is very well rounded, and his only character flaw is really his unintrest in becoming great.. but you could also take it as he doesnt want to be known as great or praised, but to just be a good person, maybe he does want to be strong but not known for it, its so hard to judge when they dont show him enough, you dont know if he is modivated to improve his skills not only for himself but for others as well, he seems to have a sence of duty as a chunnin now tho, depends on however you percieve him but I know his type as I can directly relate to his motives.. I also want to become stong to protect my nakama and myself, and always to be known as a good person, to never turn on my loved ones and to always be there with the will to fight until the death for what you believe in, Shika has all of this, and I believe him to be the stongest of all as he has the strength of the mind and also a strong attatchment to his nakama, and a sence of whats right, his values and upholding them makes him the strongest andm ost admirable character to me.

wow i could go on all day well night.. wait.. day arghh 3am again... anywho.. well I definitely go with Shikamaru, for the reasons stated above, he is a great person, he has a good heart and a strong mind, anyone else want to talk about their favs? ^-^ ( oh and also describe what you actually like aobut them.. its kinda boring hearing \"i like kakashi cuz hes cool\" \" I like sasuke cuz hes ebil\" \"I like Naruto cuz hes the coolest\" ya... makes the thread boring.. lol why do you actually liek these characters? do they connect to you? are they someone you wish they could be? sometihng they have or can do that you admire ( such as you might liek Rock Lee becasue you admire his determination to become strong or you admire Naruto\'s perceverance and goal to becaome hokage against all odds, against having noone believe him ) or maybe you think what they are doing is admirable or for a good cause, you may think they have soemthing amazing to defend (pride, family, nakama, a whole clan whatever..) theres always a reason we have a favorite character.. whats your reason? why do you love that character so much?

okserzly I need to go to bed, i feel like im writing a fuxing writing prompt or sumtihng, im not a teacher.. blechh night nightz, hope to have sometihng interesting to read in the morning, and hope you enjoyed mine even tohugh im really boring right now ^-^V lol

Profile Email
Ninetails
 04/30/05 01:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*DONT POST SPOILERS IN HERE*

Profile Email Website
neo1072
 04/30/05 01:43PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

my fav chars:
1. Kakashi
2. Naruto
3. Itachi
5. Shikamaru
6. Jiraiya
the others are often annoying

Sun is the same in a relative way, but youre older--shorter of breath, and one day closer to death

Profile Email Website
Ragnazuken
 05/01/05 06:27PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I dont understand the meaning of this thread when you cant explain why you even like characters.. I can give you al ist of evrytihng I like in my entire life and it would be boring as hell unless maybe i explained why I liked those tihngs, ffs lol what kind of forum is this? @.@

Profile Email
kyo
 05/01/05 07:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

my favorite naruto character is me -_-b
in second place comes kakashi becuz i made him
in third place comes gyuubi cuz he was my pet til sandaime trapped him inside that wannab ninja naruto!!!
naruto!! u owe my pet an apology!! hahaha

did u hear it...? the wind's voice... (i think thats how its translated -_-?)

Profile Email
onigiri
 05/01/05 09:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
angelic

I have only seen up to episode 20 due to college and a job, but so far, I love Kakashi, Naruto and Haku. Poor Haku ;_;

I am the Sugar Pirate! Surrender your candy or walk the plank! *Pushes you off the plank anyway*

Profile Email Website
Ninetails
 05/02/05 01:01AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by onigiri: I have only seen up to episode 20 due to college and a job, but so far, I love Kakashi, Naruto and Haku. Poor Haku ;_;

omg..people were going on and on about Haku after that episode. Woulda been cool if he swtiched sides and became a ninja for Konoha.

Profile Email Website
Ninetails
 05/02/05 01:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Ragnazuken: I dont understand the meaning of this thread when you cant explain why you even like characters.. I can give you al ist of evrytihng I like in my entire life and it would be boring as hell unless maybe i explained why I liked those tihngs, ffs lol what kind of forum is this? @.@

what kind of forum is this? Simply an open thread forum. But as for mini threads such as this, it\'s up to the creator what the topic is. I simply stated *NO SPOILERS* only because other Naruto-Fans that just began the series or have been watching a little, don\'t want to read about somethign they haven\'t read in the manga or seen in the anime. So please don\'t spoil it if you\'ve watched a lot of the series, or have also been reading a lot of the manga.
--\"thats my 2-cents and i\'m sticking to it.\"

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.14 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search