Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Concerts

spiggy
 12/16/04 09:33AM (Read 3831 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend
sneezy

I wanted to title this just Final Fantasy concerts but I\'m guessing that there will be more than just those out there (JPop/JRock/Game/Anime related). Any ways...here\'s the 1st topic:
Final Fantasy - Dear Friends square enix website
This will be held Sat. Feb 19, 2005 in Rosemont, IL. I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going or are debating on going? I think that I will go and drag a friend along for the ride, I just need to save up and buy a ticket before they sell out..if they do.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
Doomsday Sesshy
 12/16/04 09:59AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

If your gonna travel for this though you might want to get the best possible seats as well. No point having bad seats if your gonna travel all the way for this? Granted I don\'t know how far all the way is.

I am thinking about going as well.

Realizes it's Dollar Menunaire, not dollar menuaire. DOH!!!

Profile Email Website
spiggy
 12/16/04 10:08AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by sessh: If your gonna travel for this though you might want to get the best possible seats as well. No point having bad seats if your gonna travel all the way for this? Granted I don\'t know how far all the way is.

I am thinking about going as well.
It\'s only an 8hr drive for me so it\'s not too bad. The only thing I would complain about is the traffic in Chicago...geesh. I don\'t know about the best seats but who knows when I\'ll get to do this again, so I\'ll re-calculate my budget Big Grin Don\'t forget room and board if you don\'t live w/in 4hrs of the place.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
Doomsday Sesshy
 12/16/04 10:16AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

right. Ya I need to see how far it is for me. I am sure it\'s atleast 9 probably.

I would be looking at a drive of about 13 and a half hours. Rolling Eyes Brutal. I could maybe fly I dunno. Must think this over long and hard lol.

Realizes it's Dollar Menunaire, not dollar menuaire. DOH!!!

Profile Email Website
Ninetails
 12/16/04 04:09PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Got my tickets. Front row and backstage tickets too! (woot!)
I\'ll be flying out from Seattle Washington. Cool

btw Uematsu was at Sakura Con 2004 this year in seattle, so if you went to Sakura-con most likely you ran into the composer of a lot of the final fantasy titles that are out now. Thanks to running into him, I was able to score backstage tickets to this wonderful concert comming up. I only had to pay 25.00 dollars. Mr. Green

http://KishimotoFanClub.DeviantArt.Com

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 12/16/04 06:06PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sad

You are so lucky! At least you can drive/fly there!!!

Wished they would do concerts here in UK ... Cry it\'s the same with computer games...we miss all the good games.....Xenosaga, Suikoden, Chrono Trigger and Cross...many others... Cry Cry Cry

But hey, if you\'re going.....please take some pics! Big Grin Wink Big Grin

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
spiggy
 12/16/04 07:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
working

Quote by JD ~*Wasabi-san*: You are so lucky! At least you can drive/fly there!!!

Wished they would do concerts here in UK ... Cry it\'s the same with computer games...we miss all the good games.....Xenosaga, Suikoden, Chrono Trigger and Cross...many others... Cry Cry Cry

But hey, if you\'re going.....please take some pics! Big Grin Wink Big Grin
According to the site: no recording devices allowed. I don\'t think that they will tell people to leave their cells at the door but I hope they turn them off. I feel bad for you Jade. We\'ll enjoy it twice as much to make up for you not being there. Smile

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
Ninetails
 12/24/04 06:25AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

My friend alex said that security will most likely check to see if you have a camera phone. At which point you will be asked to turn off your cell phone and not take pictures. Violators will have their camera phones taken, and you may be asked to leave the concert.

This is almost like Sakura Con 2004 all over again. We had Jpop star HIRO play for us earlier this year in April, and we were also asked not to take any pictures. Luckily nobody was stupid enough to take pics. Thank god. We all enjoyed ourselves, even got autographs later.

http://KishimotoFanClub.DeviantArt.Com

Profile Email Website
spiggy
 01/21/05 12:56AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sleepy

I wish I would\'ve started this in the \"music and video\" section since it does have to do w/ music...ugh...any hoo

For everyone on the west coast who cried about not being able to see the FF Concert that will be happening Feb 19th, your lucky butts get to have one. First last year w/ the Black Mages Concert and now this...boy you guys are spoiled.

Here\'s the gist of it:
Tickets will be available starting Friday, January 21, 2005!

VIP tickets offering meet and greet opportunities with legendary composer Nobuo Uematsu will also be available.

BOX OFFICE:
The Nob Hill Masonic Auditorium is located in San Francisco at 1111 California Street between Jones and Taylor streets, immediately opposite Grace Cathedral.

PHONE:
Tickets can be purchased by calling 415-292-9191 or toll-free 888-849-4255 (888-TIX-4ALL)

ONLINE:
Tickets can be purchased online at www.masonicauditorium.com.

You may also visit www.masonicauditorium.com/seating.html for a complete seating chart.

The site that I have in the very first post can also be used to find out more information about this.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 01/21/05 02:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
gloomy

URGH!!!

Please take me with yooooooooooooou!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278779
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search